A New Approach To ICSE Chemistry Class 9 by V. K. Sally , D. Chauhan
- Publisher : Goyal Brother Publication
- Author: V. K. Sally , D. Chauhan
- Availability: In Stock
- Normally Deliver within 3-4 days
The book “A New Approach to I.C.S.E. Chemistry for Class IX” has been written in accordance with the latest syllabus prescribed by the Council for Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi. The book is divided into five distinct parts :
- The first part constitutes chapters on, The Languages of chemistry; Chemical changes and reactions; and Water, to give an idea to the students about the diversity of matter.
- The second part constitutes chapters on Atomic Structure and Chemical Bonding and The Periodic Table. This part will help the students to understand unity in diversity of matter. It further explains the rules required for reaction between various forms of matter.
- The third part constitutes chapter on Study of the First element—Hydrogen and Study of Gas Laws.