Commercial Applications for ICSE Class 10 by C B Gupta | Latest Edition
The book ‘I.C.S.E. Commercial Studies - Part II’ for Class X has been thoroughly revised and upgraded according to the latest syllabus prescribed by the Council for Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi for the I.C.S.E. examinations.
This book has been prepared keeping in mind the following aims :
1. To enable students to develop a perceptive, sensitive and critical response to the role of business in a global, national and local context.
2. To allow students to balance the demands of social parameters with individual aspirations.
3. To develop in students an appreciation for the roles of the entrepreneur and the professional manager.
4. To help develop a co-operative attitude through study of the organisation and participation associated with commerce and industry.
5. To provide an appropriate body of knowledge and understanding, and to develop appropriate skills as a basis for further study or work or both.