In one word the biggest inspiration for anyone who wants to achieve anything in his life is himself.
If it doesn't come from inside then it means you don't want it to happen.
You need to be completely dedicated and devoted towards it. You just need to stay persistent and be disciplined because if it's easy it's not worth it and if it's worth it it's not easy.
Motivation and inspiration can be of two types
The first one is what we get from outside can apply to us.
Second one is coming from the inside which does not have any boundaries. We are inspiring ourselves.
To keep going in the long run you have to depend on none other than yourself. You have to inspire yourself. You have to stand for yourself when none stands for you and see at last, you can only say you put in so much effort so that you don't have to regret afterwards. Become the best version of yourself. No matter what people say.
Different people have different inspirations. Some of the inspirations for students are:
Clearing the exam and reaching to the next level
Getting good score for better prospects
To win the competition of getting higher grades
To earn a good reputation in the eyes of people associated with you; and so on
So, students should set a goal for themselves that they want to achieve something and to achieve something they need to score well in the exams and to score well, they will need to study well.
So, they should identify what's their goal and they should make it as an inspiration to achieve that goal.
How do teachers inspire students?
A teacher is at his best if he can inspire to dream and at the same time be confident enough to achieve it.
If a teacher can instill high self-esteem, he can kindle when it is not important.
If a teacher can make incline with his versatility, he can also impel his determination.
If a teacher can motivate us to help others, he can also stimulate us to help when we are desolate.
If a teacher can lead the tour, he can even prompt students to learn from it.
Students are very lucky if they have a teacher who can teach them something out of the books.
How do students get inspired or motivated?
Finding a role model or mentor who inspires them looks to them for guidance.
Think about why they want to succeed and what benefits studying will bring them.
Setting goals and creating a plan of action that will help them achieve them.
Finding a study group or buddy who can keep them accountable and supportive.
They should stay consistent, that's what matters the most.
Speaking to themselves for motivation and they Keep pushing forward.
They have to plan their mind to never give up, and they should inspire themselves by saying to themselves that some days will be hard but that's ok just don't let it bring you down. You are capable of anything you desire, don't let no one tell you otherwise.
Some of my best inspirational quotes for students:
- Nothing is impossible, the word itself says “I’m possible”! —Audrey Hepburn
- I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. —Maya Angelou
- Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right. —Henry Ford
- Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence. —Vince Lombardi
- Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. —Charles Swindoll
- If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough. -Oprah Winfrey
- Remember no one can make you feel inferior without your consent. —Eleanor Roosevelt
- I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. —Jimmy Dean
- Believe you can and you’re halfway there. —Theodore Roosevelt
- To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use your heart. —Eleanor Roosevelt
- Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears. —Les Brown
- Do or do not. There is no try. —Yoda
- Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. —Napoleon Hill
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover. —Mark Twain
- I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. —Michael Jordan
- Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. —Albert Einstein
- I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. —Stephen Covey
- When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it. —Henry Ford
- The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any. —Alice Walker
- The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. —Amelia Earhart
Has anyone wondered how I got this knowledge and conceptual clarity? It is because of the website https://www.schoolchamp.net . I will read the books from school champ. Apart from Academics there are many books available to read.
One can select books depending upon their requirement from https://www.schoolchamp.net as they provide a wide variety of books depending on the requirement of students. SchoolChamp.net sells all school books of various boards like CBSE, ICSE, NCERT, Reference Books, Competitive Exam Books, Stationery, DPS Books, BSC Books, BCOM Books, BMS Books, BAMMC Books, LAW Books, Engineering Books. I found School Champ as a one stop shop for all kinds of books, stationary, accessories, project kits and everything a student needs in school and college.