Cambridge Grammar Gear Class 3 | Latest Edition
- Publisher : Cambridge University Press
- Author: Dr CLN Prakash | Ritu Taneja
- Availability: In Stock
- Normally Deliver within 3-4 days
Rs.365 Upto 3% off
Cambridge Grammar Gear class 3 has been designed to cater to the curriculum needs of classes educative approach.The concepts are also summarized at the end of every chapter. The well-laid out content and lucid, simple presentation should engage the students and facilitate learning.
The concepts are also summarized at the end of every chapter. The well-laid out content and lucid, simple presentation should engage the students and facilitate learning.
• Grammar topics—presented through an eclectic approach, with a combined focus on usage and use
• Engaging warm-ups to lead learners into the topic
• Exhaustive practice material for drill
• Assessments based on grammar concepts
• Composition—writing skills using informal and formal formats
• Comprehension—fictional and non-fictional passages / poems from various genres
• Vocabulary—based on the nuances of the language; acts as a bridge between grammatical theory and writing compositions
• Comprehensive Teacher’s Books and digital resources to help teachers plan and deliver engaging sessions