Foundation Mathematics for ICSE Class 8 by R S Aggarwal | Latest Edition
Salient features of the books in this series are :
• Detailed explanations of key concepts and a large number of solved examples and exercises so that the students may grasp the fundamentals and also acquire the desired problems solving and learning skills.
• A rich and comprehensive range of properly graded questions and solved examples.
• Exercises and questions within the exercises are so arranged that students can progress at an appropriate pace.
• Handy hints wherever required.
• Carefully designed to build students’ confidence in applying mathematical concepts to their daily life problems.
• A list of important concepts and results has been provided at the end of each chapter in the form of Things to Remember.
• The vocabulary and terminology used in the book is in accordance with the comprehension and maturity level of the students.
Features of Online Support:
• Chapter-wise Interactive Exercises
• Chapter-wise Assignments
• Solutions/Hints of textbook problems (only for teachers)
• Test Paper Generator (only for teachers)
It is sincerely hoped that this series will meet the needs and requirements of teachers and students alike. Suggestions and comments for the improvement and notices of errors (if any) will be highly appreciated.