Indian Economy by Ramesh Singh 15th Edition for Civil Service| Latest Edition
- Publisher : McGraw Hill Education
- Author: Ramesh Singh
- Availability: In Stock
- Normally Deliver within 3-4 days
Rs.715 Upto 9% off
Indian Economy by Ramesh Singh in its 15th edition has time and again proved to be instrumental in developing a fundamental and application-based understanding of economics. Aimed primarily at the civil services exams conducted by the UPSC, it remains a popular companion and the first pick for the aspirants of various state civil services exams and even for those who are interested in studying the subject
Interdisciplinary in approach, the book intertwines current developments to give an applied understanding of the issues related to socio-economic development.
• Thoroughly revised and updated with all the latest and major official sources such as Economic Survey 2022-23, Union Budget 2023-24, major reports of NITI Aayog, and central ministries
• Economic Survey 2022-33 and Union Budget 2023-24 have been presented as special coverage.
• Sectoral areas such as Agriculture, Industry and Services have been fully updated with latest development.
• Updated coverage on Inflation, Banking, External Sector, ‘Agile’ policy approach, Transformative Reforms, Social Sector, etc.
• New topics include Digital Infrastructure, Semiconductor Sector, E-Commerce, Digital Financial Services, and many more.
• Includes current and relevant Model Questions for both Preliminary and Main Exams along with their Answers and Explanations
• Includes updated Glossary to simplify the core ‘concepts’ and ‘terms’ in an objective and comprehensive style